Microsoft Toolkit Can Activate Your Windows for Life
Windows toolkit has prevailed as the leading operating system of choice for the masses. In fact, estimates suggest that there are more than 1 billion Widows powered personal computers throughout the world today. In order to access the full potential of Windows, you need to activate it and Microsoft has launched a supportive tool kit to activate Windows. If you choose to ignore Windows activation, you could still continue using the operating system. However, this ignorance can result in rather annoying consequences. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6 is latest release for you.
Why you wouldn’t want to delay your Windows 7 activation
This is particularly true for Windows 7 users. If a Windows 7 user does not activate it during its installation, they will receive a message that says “Activate Windows Online Now” in the system tray. If the user ignores this message and continues to use Windows 7, they will see an “Activate Now” message every day till day 30. The nagging does not end there. After you cross day 30 without activating your Windows 7, you will start getting the pop up “Activate Now” message every hour along with a notice that says your Windows version is not genuine whenever you attempt to launch the Control Panel. At this point, Windows 7 stops performing any system updates. If you are stubborn enough to ward off these nagging pop ups, then Windows 7 will finally turn your screen background image black every hour even after you keep changing it back to the wall of your choice. Until and unless you activate your Windows, this will continue to annoy you.
Windows 10 users aren’t an exception either
One of the most enticing aspects of the flashy new Windows 10 was the fact that users didn’t even need to have a product key in order to download it unlike other Windows versions. As you begin the installation process for Windows 10, the set up screen will ask you to enter the product key so you can activate windows. However, you can just click on “I don’t have a product key” link in the bottom and get on with the installation but you must bear in mind that the Windows 10 that you install without the product key won’t actually be activated.
The good news is that unlike Windows 7, the aftermath of negligence to activate Windows 10 is relatively milder, with lesser restrictions. Installing the inactivated Windows 10 will create a small watermark in the bottom right corner of the screen. Additionally, when you open the settings app, you can notice a prominent hyperlink at the bottom that says “Windows isn’t activated. Activate Windows now.” No pop ups. Furthermore, an inactivated Windows 10 would not allow you to change your desktop wallpaper. At the Background screen option in Personalization tab of the settings app, you will find a message at the tip of the window that says “You need to activate Windows before you can personalize your PC.” You will also notice that the options for changing the wallpaper have become inaccessible and grayed out.
How to change background of an inactivated Windows 10
Nevertheless, there is still a couple of ways you can go around the grayed out wallpaper change options. You can just simply right click an image in the File Explorer and click on “Set as desktop background.” Additionally, you can also open the image you want as your background in the Photos app and left click on the menu button. Then left click on “Set as” and another left click on “Set as background.” Once you have changed the background to your desired picture, Windows 10 will not revert it back to a black wallpaper unlike Windows 7.
Microsoft Toolkit is the perfect solution to the nagging pop-ups
You may be able to weave around some turned off features in inactivated windows but Microsoft Toolkit is the only permanent solution. The Microsoft Toolkit is a set of tools that was created to allow full and easy activation of all Microsoft Windows including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Moreover, Microsoft Toolkit also grants you full activation of all Microsoft Office products including Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 2016.
Once you download and execute Microsoft Toolkit, all of your Microsoft Office and Windows products will be completely activated. Therefore, they will be able to receive official certified updates just like a fully licensed Windows does for life!
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6 windows and office activation
Plenty of users unlock premium features through the Office Toolkit. However, it is only for those users who have registered versions. For Windows operating systems, such toolkits may be employed for activation, but can result in your Windows being blacklisted and consequently inactivated. Therefore, the Microsoft Toolkit is the best option available to activate your Windows operating system.
Features of Microsoft Toolkit
- Transform your windows into a genuine version: If you downloaded and installed your Microsoft Windows for free, you can legitimize it by having the Microsoft Toolkit transform it into a genuine version through real activation.
- Permanent activation: Once you activate your Windows, you have made it genuine for good. After the Microsoft Toolkit has activated your Microsoft Windows and Office, it will not expire.
- One stop activation application: Microsoft Toolkit does not require any supplementary programs. It is conveniently user friendly. Microsoft Toolkit runs alone and does not need additional steps for accomplish full activation, saving you time as well as effort.
- Untouched stored data: Since Microsoft Toolkit is a program that makes changes on your operating system, one might question its effect on the integrity of the stored data. Rest assured, the Microsoft Toolkit does not modify the core files or your stored data so don’t worry about losing any files or folders.
- Supportive for all Windows versions: The Microsoft Toolkit is compatible for all versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. So, regardless of what Windows version you have, you can make it genuine with Microsoft Toolkit.
- Internet connection is not necessary: Microsoft Toolkit features online as well as offline activation so having an internet connection is not a prerequisite.