Telestream Wirecast 8 crack for windows + MAC
Telestream is a US based company that specializes in developing products used in video capture, editing, and distribution. One of its products, Wirecast, allows you to capture and stream video like a professional. You can broadcast live on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Periscope, or a number of other such platforms. In addition, you can record your video, so you’re able to do some editing afterward if that’s what you want.
This program has been around for a while and its newest release, number eight, comes with some new cool features that are worth a try. You will be able to capture video or audio from different sources at a time, include pre-recorded material, add images or titles, and have up to seven guests with Rendezvous, one of the built-in solutions that it offers.
Key Features of Telestream Wirecast 8 crack
- It supports twelve major languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese, just to name a few.
- With just a click you can drag, move around or change the size of any part of your video. Move clips around and put them in the order that you want.
- Audio input from several different sources at once.
- In addition to live streaming, you can also save your video for later editing.
- Have other people join you for a live conference. Depending on the version you own, you can have up to seven guests.
- Give your video a more modern look by showing social media comments live, as they happen.
There are two options available; they both include a year of Telestream’s standard support:
Wirecast Studio: You’ll be able to stream video live to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube and have up two guests with Rendezvous. It includes a copy of NewBlueFX Titler Live Express (so you can add captions and titles to your videos) completely free of charge. These are only a few of the things that you’ll get for USD 695.
Wirecast Pro: As you may have already guessed, it comes with all of the features in the Studio version plus a lot more. For example, you can have up to seven guests on Rendezvous, with the Studio version you only get two. Another addition, you can replay parts of your video and get input from more capture devices. This version sells for USD 995 and it also comes with NewBlueFX Titler Live Express for no additional cost.
If you are looking for a video capture and streaming software chances are you are a professional in a related field or a serious enthusiast. In any case, you must be aware of how demanding these kinds of programs are when it comes to computer resources. On the official website for Telestream Wirecast you will find a list of minimum requirements as well as one of the recommended configurations. Since we assume that you want to get high-quality results, here’s the list of recommended requirements for Wirecast version 8:
- You should have either Windows 10 or MacOS Sierra installed.
- At least 16GB of RAM
- A solid state hard drive with at least 500GB.
- An i7 processor
- This is a video capture and editing program; you’ll need 1GB video memory or more.
- Last but not least, a pretty good graphics card, a Nvidia GE Force or an AMD Radeon would do the trick.
As you will probably want to upload or live stream your videos, you should make sure to also have a broadband (or fiber optics) internet connection with decent upload/download speeds.
- You get several video producing and editing tools in just one pack.
- User support is available in case you have any questions and it’s included in the purchase price (at least for a year).
- Despite being able to deliver top quality results, it’s a quite easy-to-use program.
- It’s available for both Windows and Mac.
- This is expected because you will be working with video, but you need to have enough memory and processor resources available to get top results without delays.
As video editing and producing programs go, this is a very nice one. It has features that will allow you to give a professional look to your videos whether you’re streaming live or just broadcasting an edited version or your work. You can even stream live through a social network and incorporate your viewers’ comments in real time.
It doesn’t come cheap, that’s for sure, but if you’re serious about your work you should want to get the best tools available, and this one is a very good investment.